The popular American supermarket has decided to conduct a customer satisfaction survey to upgrade its products and services quality. Taking Kroger feedback survey you will have to give your honest opinion about the company’s effectiveness, staff behavior, affordability of its goods, cleanliness and products quality. In the survey, you should also tell whether you faced any problems while using the Kroger store.
After completing the Kroger survey, you’ll be able to enter their sweepstakes for a chance at winning the grand prize! In case you have a loyalty card account, you will get additional Krogerfeedback bonus fuel points that you will notice in your account. To use this feature, you’ll need to enter your loyalty card number or alternative ID (i.e., the one used at checkout).
Krogerfeedback.com Customer Survey Requirements & Details
|Type||Kroger Customer Satisfaction Feedback Program|
Grand Prize (6 total; 1 per Entry Period): worth $5,000 each in Kroger gift cards
First Prizes (Total 600 prizes per Entry Period): a $100 Kroger gift card
Additional 50 Bonus Fuel Points (Loyalty Card Member)
|Entry Method||Online and Mail|
|Entry Limit||1 per 7 days|
|Location||The United States only|
|Receipt Valid For||7 days from the Date Of Purchase|
Krogerfeedback.com Survey Rules
- You shouldn’t be associated with Kroger at all for this assignment.
- Residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island cannot take part in this Kroger customer satisfaction survey because they are ineligible for participation.
- The Kroger purchase receipt expires after seven days. It means that you should submit the survey within a week.
- You may answer only once for each receipt you receive from Kroger.
- Every participant gets at least one entry for each sweepstakes period.
- You cannot turn the discount voucher into an actual cash reward or gift.
Here are the requirements to participate in the Kroger survey and win the krogerfeedback bonus fuel points.
- Those who wish to participate in the Kroger feedback survey should be 18 years of age or above.
- To participate in this survey, the person must be a legal resident of the United States.
- A device such as a laptop or a mobile phone with an active and stable internet connection is a must.
- The Kroger feedback survey is conducted in English and Spanish hence you should be fluent in either of these two languages.
- Most importantly, ensure that you go to the correct survey website i.e. www.KrogerFeedback.com.
How to Participate in krogerfeedback.com Survey
If you know how to participate in the survey and win krogerfeedback bonus fuel points, taking the survey becomes easy. Here are the steps that you should follow to participate in the survey.
- To take the KrogerFeedback Survey, go to www.krogerfeedback.com.
- By default, the survey page is in English. If you want to select Spanish, do so from the green button Español at the bottom of the main survey page.
- Next, you need to provide the Date, Time, and 15-digit Entry ID as given in the proof of purchase i.e., purchase receipt. This code is the KrogerFeedback Survey code. If no code is there on your receipt, click on “I do not have a survey ID on my receipt”.
- Enter accurate info as given on your receipt and click Start to begin the Kroger feedback survey.
- The survey questionnaire will appear. Give your ratings honestly. The first question is about your overall satisfaction with your experience at Kroger. You need to rate your experience and give reasons for your rating.
- Next, you need to rate the friendliness of employees, items in stock, cleanliness, quality of products, the appearance of products, their freshness, wait time at checkout, the overall atmosphere of the store, and ease of moving through the store. Provide your honest feedback as per your last visit to the Kroger store.
- Next, you will be asked about the departments you visited. Select your options and click Next.
- Next, you will need to rate your satisfaction with the departments you visited and related aspects. Once you have rated, click Next to go to the next screen.
- Here, you will be asked if you got assistance, any problem you faced, and any additional comments. You will also be asked about the likelihood of visiting Kroger again.
- Next, you need to specify your age, gender, education details, etc.
- You will also be asked if you want to take part in the Sweepstakes, click YES or NO suitably.
- You will be asked if you are a Loyalty Card Member. If yes, you need to give the card number to get krogerfeedback bonus fuel points in your Kroger account.
- Finally, you can submit your contact details such as name, phone number, email address, etc. to take part in the Kroger sweepstakes.
- This Kroger feedback survey winner is based on a lucky draw, hence the Kroger team will contact you if you are a lucky draw winner.
The Procedure of Kroger feedback survey Via Mail
- On a 3.5″x5″ card, handwrite your name, valid e-mail address, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and your phone number along with the date of birth.
- Send the postcard with enough postage to The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- Only one entry per day is allowed for sweepstakes.
- Incomplete mail-In entries and/or those without a verifiable and legible return address will be considered invalid.
Kroger is one of America’s biggest grocery stores. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883. Headquarters are located in Cincinnati, OH, USA. Rodney McMullen is the current CEO and chairman of Kroger.
Aside from food supplies, there’s even an online pharmacy where you can buy drugs for personal use at low prices. However, if you want to be safe, then you need to get prescription medications through a licensed pharmacist who can verify whether they meet quality standards before dispensing them. Taking Kroger feedback survey, you stand a chance to get a discount.
“To help create communities free of hunger and waste” is the Kroger’s mission. And “to be a leader in the distribution and merchandising of food, pharmacy, health, and personal care items, seasonal merchandise, and related products and services” is the company’s vision statement.
Kroger, like many companies, conducts customer surveys as it values what its customers think about its products and services. This ultimately helps them make good decisions and gain a competitive edge. The company also offers sweepstakes rewards and additional krogerfeedback bonus fuel points to Loyalty Card members. So take the survey today!
Official Survey Website: www.krogerfeedback.com
Customer Service Email: https://www.kroger.com/hc/help/contact-us