Customers of the retailer Giant Eagles get the opportunity to win a gift card worth $500. In exchange they give honest feedback on their experiences with the store. This article will be going through how to go along with this process.
GiantEagleListens.com Customer Survey Requirements & Details
To participate in the GiantEagleListens.com client feedback survey, you are required to make a purchase in one of the participating Giant Eagle outlets. The receipt you will be issued on making your purchase will be used to access the survey. The survey is limited to several states including Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and Maryland.
People are limited to just five entries per person. The reward for participating in the survey to completion is an entry to sweepstakes for a chance to win a gift card worth five hundred dollars. The survey can only be accessed via the internet with no in-person or mail-in alternative.
|Prize||Entry into sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||Five entries per person|
|Location||Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland|
|Receipt Valid For||Five days|
GiantEagleListens.com Survey Rules
- Participants cannot be under the age of 18
- Giant Eagle employees are not allowed to participate in the survey
- Only legal residents of the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, and Ohio are allowed to participate.
- Each participant is limited to just five entries
- The reward gift card cannot be combined with other gift cards or coupons
- The gift card cannot be transferred from one person to the other
- In the case, the survey is deemed to not be in line with the law, it can be voided all together
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for money
- Any taxes resulting from the use of the gift card are the responsibility of the winner
- Immediate family members of the Giant Eagle employees are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The survey can only be accessed over the internet
- Participants should be able to communicate in either English or Spanish
- All entrants should be able to carve out about five to ten minutes to answer questions from the survey
- All entrants should be able to recall their experience at the Giant Eagle outlet they made the purchase
- All the participants must have made a purchase at any of the participating Giant Eagle outlets and received a receipt for it
- The participants must have a valid email ID
- The entrants should also have a working phone number
- The participants should have access to a stable, reliable internet connection
- The winner of the sweepstakes holds the responsibility for any of the taxes that may arise from the reward.
- Participants should have access to a smartphone, tablet, or an internet-capable device
How to Participate in GiantEagleListens.com Survey
- To access the official Giant Eagle survey, visit the website www.TalkToGiant.com
- Choose the language of your preference.
- You will see a prompt to enter a 20-digit code. This code can be found on the receipt you received after you made a purchase at a Giant Eagle outlet. Ensure the receipt is less than five days old or the code will be invalid.
- Click the NEXT button to proceed. The interface will display a variety of questions all related to your experience at the store. These questions range in subject, from the location, prices, staff, quality of services, and the hours of operation.
- Give the GiantEagleListens.com survey answers to the best of your recollection.
- Click NEXT. This will take you to an interface from where you will be able to rate your experience at the store.
- From there you will be required to give your personal details including your phone number, email address, name, and address. The contact information will be used to inform you of other surveys you can participate in as well as other promotional events you can partake.
- On completing you will receive an entry into sweepstakes to win a $50 gift card that can be redeemed at any of the participating Giant Eagle outlets at your next visit.
Surveys Similar to GiantEagleListens.com
Here we will insert the list of surveys
About Giant Eagle
Founded in 1931 at the depth of the great depression, the supermarket chain has blossomed to operate 460 outlets and employing 3400 people across state lines. Despite the thin margins and stiff competition experienced in the retail sector, the chain has managed to set up operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, and Indiana.
The Giant company is a parent company that operates smaller companies underneath it. It operates the large full-scale supermarkets under the label Giant and Martin’s banners while the small scale stores under the Giant Heirloom Market label. This diversification is cited as one of the reasons behind its success.
The company’s management seems to have a knack for what the customers want, this is what has fueled its diversification. This diversification can be witnessed in the variety of goods on offer by the company, such as bakery, dairy, deli, lottery tickets, and even Western Union. Being spread so broadly also has its disadvantages, and in this case, it is gathering useful and accurate feedback.
Giant Eagle has triumphed over relenting changes to the business environment as well as completion to become the 32nd largest retailer in the United States, according to Forbes. This success has in large part been fueled by the uncanny ability of the company to know what their employees want. Over the years, they have diversified not just in locations but offerings.
However, being as big and spread out, gathering meaningful, accurate, and relevant feedback can be a problem. As such, the company has decided to leverage the ease and wide coverage of the internet to get GiantEagleListens.com feedback to be used to improve the quality of their offerings.
The company understands the need to keep evolving to match the business environment. The company’s success has relied on its ability to change to what the consumer needs. This survey allows for greater flexibility as they can get the feedback even sooner and while being less costly.
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 888-892-2248