To participate in the survey, one has to purchase food from either Carl Jr or Hardee’s restaurants. Using the receipt from the purchase, enter the appropriate details on the site www.tellhappystar.com. After answering questions on your experience, review, rating, and expressing your opinions on the food, you will get a validation code that can be redeemed at any of the Carl Jr or Hardee’s restaurants for small hash rounds and a small drink or fries.
Only one entry is allowed per participant. The receipt used to gain access to www.tellhappystar.com client survey feedback is only valid for seven days. The validation code received after completing the survey successfully is only valid when used 30 days after issuance.
Only legal residents of the USA and Canada are allowed to participate.
www.tellhappystar.com Customer Survey Requirements & Details
|Prize||Small hash rounds and a free small drink or fries|
|Entry Limit||One entry|
|Location||The United States or Canada|
|Receipt Valid For||Seven days|
|Status||Surveys not accepted|
www.tellhappystar.com Survey Rules
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to participate
- The survey is only open to those who have made a purchase
- The survey is not open to those not residing in Canada and the United States
- A Carl Jr. or Hardee’s receipt is required for participation
- The prize cannot be transferred to cash
- Participants have to have a valid Email ID and phone number
- Only one entry per participant
- The receipt required to access the service should be less than seven days’ old
- The validation code is valid if used 30 days after issuance
- Employees of Carl Jr. and Hardee’s cannot participate in the survey
- Participants have to be capable of understanding English, Spanish, or French
- All participants have to have access to a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet and a reliable internet connection
- All entrants should have made a purchase from Hardee’s and Carl Jr. within the last seven days to be eligible for the survey
- Information entered in the survey has to be valid
- Participants should be over the age of 18
- All participants should be legal residents of either Canada or the United States
- All participants have to have a valid email address or a phone number
- The participants can access the survey through www.tellhappystar.com or www.carljrhardeessurvey.com or www.carljtandhardeessurvey.com/can in Canada
How to Participate in www.tellhappystar.com Survey
Below is a guide as to how to participate in the www.tellhappystar.com feedback survey:
1. Purchase something in either Carl Jr. or Hardee’s outlets in the United States. You have to be a resident to participate.
2. Ensure you get a receipt as proof of purchase. This receipt is valid for a total of seven days after issuance.
3. Visit the website www.tellhappystar.com this website will redirect you to www.carljtandhardeessurvey.com or www.carljrandhardees.com/ca in Canada. From here, you have the option to change the language to your desired choice.
4. From here, enter the store number, date, time, and age to begin the Carl Jr or Hardees.
5. Next, rate your experiences at Hardees or Carl Jr restaurants. You can also review your review and opinions on your experience.
6. Give valid www.tellhappystar.com survey answers to the questions on the survey regarding your shopping experience at Carl’s Jr or Hardees.
7. Finally give some of your details to receive promotions, coupons, promotions, and invitations into future research and surveys.
8. Upon completion, you will receive a validation code. This code can be redeemed at Carl’s Jr or Hardees for small hash browns and a free small drink or a small free drink. This validation code can be redeemed 30 days after issuance.
Surveys Similar to www.tellhappystar.com
About Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s
Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s are both fast-food restaurant chains owned by the same company CKE Restaurants, Inc. Carl’s Jr had its origins in Anaheim California in 1945 as a drive-In Barbeque and later added Burgers.
In 1960, the first Hardee restaurant was opened serving charcoal-broiled hamburgers, within a decade it had 200 locations.
Carl Karcher Enterprises became a “wholly-owned subsidiary” of CKE Restaurants, this company later bought up Hardees which at the time had 2500 locations. Both the companies run a combined 3800 restaurants, both franchised and company-operated in 44 states and 43 foreign countries.
Being in an environment as competitive as the restaurant business in the United States, there is a need to stand out. Carl’s Jr and Hardees understand this. As such, the company has invested in these surveys to get first-hand feedback from their consumers.
This www.tellhappystar.com client survey feedback is meant to get the company to improve your experience as a consumer in their restaurants. Through rating, reviews, and opinions offered through the survey, the company is better able to adapt to the evolving tastes of its consumers. This allows them to stay profitable as well as better compete with their competitors.
It also allows consumers to feel more invested in the company’s dealings as well as get free meals in the process. This enhanced investment breeds consumer loyalty which is reflected in the company’s bottom line.