With thousands of outlets worldwide, it is difficult to keep track of Marks & Spencer’s customer satisfaction goals. They have over a thousand stores in the UK. The company conducts a Tellmands Survey for its customers. The purpose is to understand the customers and make changes as needed to satisfy them.
To win a £50 cash prize, customers need to take the survey at www.tellmands.co.uk. The survey is open to you anytime.
Honest customer reviews are important for any company, which is why the Tellmands survey is conducted. This feedback will help them know how their employees are working and what their customer service is like. It can help them improve their services and please their customers in a variety of ways.
Tellmands Customer Survey Requirements & Details
The Marks & Spencer survey can be found on the Tellmands website that is www.tellmands.co.uk. If you give honest feedback on your visit, you will be one of the 10 lucky winners of the month. The winners will get a £50 cash prize from M&S.
Your real review will help them understand their customer service. Don’t be afraid to share your honest opinion. If you have any negative reviews, don’t stop giving them. Your chance to win the prize won’t be affected by it. If you complete the survey, you will get an entry to the sweepstakes.
|Prize||£50 cash prize|
|Entry Limit||For every household, two entries per week|
|Location||The United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited|
There are some rules and regulations set by M&S. Before you start the survey, please read the guidelines and steps below.
– Employees, officers, directors, and staff of the M&S are not allowed to take part in the survey at the official website https://www.marksandspencer.com/. Any direct household of their employees and stakeholders will not be eligible to participate in the survey.
– The notification needs to be received within 14 days for winners to claim their prize.
– Another winner will be chosen through a redrawn if the winner does not claim his or her prize.
– Each participant can only enter two entries in a week.
– To take part in the customer survey, you need to be at least 18 years old. You have to be 16 years old to share feedback with them.
– To participate in the survey, you do not have to make a purchase.
– The survey should be taken with any of the following devices: a laptop, desktop, tab, or smartphone.
– The internet connection needs to be strong.
– To enter the prize draw, you need to be a legal resident of either the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
How to Participate in Tellmands Survey?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to take part in the M&S Tellmands survey
Follow the steps and stand a chance to win £50 cash! So, let’s get started:
- Having a purchase receipt is optional. If you have one, then you need to click on the “yes” option and select the date and time of your visit.
- If you don’t have a purchase receipt, click “No” and enter the time and date of your visit to their outlet and click “Next”.
- Enter the name of the store and region.
- After this, you can take the survey. You need to answer some questions asked by them. Most of them are multiple-choice questions which will take 5-10 minutes maximum.
- You may need to write some answers, which are descriptive in nature.
- You also need to give a rating on a scale of 1 to 5.
- If you want to answer more, you can click “Yes” and then continue.
- After this, you need to enter your personal details, such as age, gender, etc.
- Next, click “yes” and enter your valid e-mail ID.
- After entering all info, click on “signup for the prize draw”. This will enter you into the sweepstakes once you are finished.
- Finally, click on “Finish”. Then, you will have a notification for completing the survey.
About Marks & Spencer
Marks and Spencer is a multinational company in Britain. Their headquarters are situated in London. The company, well-known as M&S, is a powerful supplier of clothing and numerous home products. More than 85,000 employees are currently employed by them.
In 1884, the company was co- founded by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer. The company was founded in Yorkshire. There are 1037 stores in the UK. They sell clothing for men, women, and kids. They also have health and beauty products.
Marks & Spencer (check out https://www.marksandspencer.com/) always try to please their customers in the best possible ways. Therefore, they want you to take the survey to get an idea of customer satisfaction. You can take their survey by clicking on www.tellmands.co.uk.
On the other hand, you can be one of the lucky winners of the prize draw and win a prize of £50 cash. The lucky draw happens every month! So, take a chance to win by sharing your feedback only. Take the Tellmands survey today without thinking twice!
Customer Service Email
If you are a customer of M&S and have some queries, feel free to give a buzz at 0333 014 8000