The primary purpose of conducting a survey is to get in touch directly with the customers. Companies that prove to withstand the test of time have to participate in this activity. Big organizations with thousands of customers worldwide have found the best way to get in touch with consumers through a survey.
Primark is a large fashion store company that has lots of customers. To understand the quality of their services and the satisfaction of their customers, it has taken the initiative to establish a www.tellprimark.co.uk client feedback survey. This helps the fashion store to offer better services and improve customer satisfaction.
A survey helps to understand and respond to customer concerns through the site www.tellprimark.co.uk feedback. People can access the survey answers through www.tellprimark.co.uk survey answers. You also stand a chance to win £1500.
www.tellprimark.co.uk Customer Survey Requirements & Details
|Type||Tellprimark Customer Satisfaction Program|
|Entry Limit||Unlimited Entry|
|Location||The United Kingdom|
|Receipt Valid For||30 Days From purchase date|
www.tellprimark.co.uk Survey Rules
The website has such guidelines to help prevent issues that may cause redundancy and lead to the collection of unreliable information. Restrictions help to determine how to fit an individual is to participate in the survey. Primark restrictions for the survey include:
- The employees of the company are not allowed to participate in the survey. This is to ensure that the information collected is from the customers and not the employees.
- Feedback coming from an area where no Primark outlet is available is not allowed. On relevant Primark customers are allowed to participate and not any random person in a different location.
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for money in return. The gift voucher is to be used in the store to shop for whatever you like and not to be refunded as cash.
- The gift card prize cannot be shared among winners. Each winner will get their gift card and not random winners sharing a single card.
- Do not participate to get the gift card and sell it to someone for money since that is an illegal activity.
- Should be a valid resident of the United Kingdom. This means that one should have valid identification to be allowed to participate in the survey.
- One must be above the age of 18 to participate. An identification card should be presented to validate your age.
These are the specifications to be met for one to partake in the survey. They help to ensure that the information collected is accurate and reliable. For the information to be used in making changes to the customer service, the participants must have met the following requirements:
- You must be able to access a computer or a phone. These gadgets will help you to access the survey website and take part in the survey.
- One must have stable and reliable internet connectivity. The Internet is what enables you to connect to the website containing the survey. A stable connection will suffice for the activity at hand.
- You should read the rules and regulations provided and abide by them. For the participants to not indulge in unwanted practices, reading the regulations helps avoid such inconveniences.
- Should be able to understand the English language to participate. The questions are asked in English, so you should be conversant in this language.
- Must have a recent invitation receipt from a valid Primark outlet to participate. The receipt contains the id number that you will fill in when you get to the survey site.
- For daily sweepstakes, one is allowed to participate as many times as possible. However, you can only win a prize once in 90 days.
- Should be a legal resident of the respective location of the outlet store. This means that the participant should be a resident of the United Kingdom. This is where the store outlet is located to participate.
How to Participate in www.tellprimark.co.uk Survey
1. Visit the site of the survey at www.tellprimark.co.uk
2. This link will take you to the home page, where you will be guided on how to take the survey
3. Fill in the code on your receipt on the ‘survey entry code’ dialog box and click on enter.
4. Another dialog box will pop up with the survey requirements; click continue to move to the next interface.
5. Give the specific date when you shopped at the outlet in this interface.
6. Then you will rate your general satisfaction level at Primark.
7. The questions will load. Answer the questions with the most honesty and preciseness to your last shopping experience at the fashion store.
8. Submit your survey answers and give the requested information. The information you provide will be used to contact you.
9. Now you stand a chance of winning the prize of £1500
Surveys Similar to www.tellprimark.co.uk
Here we will insert the list of surveys
It is a leading fashion store company in the United Kingdom. It is focused on the delivery of fashion products without stretching the customer’s pockets. It was formed in the year 1969 and currently has 380 stores and more across 13 countries in Europe and America.
For one to participate in the survey. It would be best if you were in an area where there is an outlet store. Buy from the store to get the code to the webpage. The survey will give participants a chance to be honest and air their views and personal experiences. In return, you stand a chance to win a grand prize of £1500.
Contact Number: +44 371 200 0648, 0118 960 6300