Firehouse Subs produces delicious meals, and they want to continue doing so by ensuring they meet all their customer needs.
Every month, Firehouse Subs gives away a $500 cash prize to one survey participant. You have the chance to get the cash prize only if you participate and give honest firehouselistens.com feedback. Winners get an email notification.
There are other factors that you need to observe before, during, and after the study. This review is here to help you through the entire process. Use it as your guide the next time you take the task.
Firehouselistens.com Customer Survey Requirements & Details
Before going into full details of what the survey is about, here is a summary of the essential facts. The table below summarizes these facts as;
|Type||Firehouse Subs Customer Satisfaction Feedback Program|
|Prize||$500 cash prize|
|Entry Method||Online/ mail|
|Entry Limit||1 Code Per Restaurant Visit|
|Location||The United States and the District of Columbia including Puerto Rico and Canada but excluding Quebec|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited period|
Firehouselistens.com Survey Rules
Before taking the survey, Firehouse Subs urges all participants to read and understand the study’s terms and conditions. Below is a list of the requirements to meet and observe as you take the firehouselistens.com client feedback survey.
For you to win the cash prize, you need not go against any of the following restrictions;
- The purchase receipt is valid for an unlimited period.
- Firehouselistens.com surveys are available to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, including Puerto Rico and Canada but excluding Quebec.
- There is a limit of one email address per person per month.
- The reward is not transferable or exchangeable in any way.
- Firehouse Subs employees and their close family members are not eligible to participate in the firehouselistens.com feedback survey.
- The reward is valid for a period of 30 days.
- Purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Any taxes incurred are the winner’s responsibility.
The firehouselistens.com client feedback survey is not open to all. There are certain conditions every participant should meet for Firehouse Subs to collect reliable firehouselistens.com survey answers. Some of the requirements include;
- Every participant should be 18 years and above.
- You need to own a P.C., laptop, or smartphone that has good internet access.
- All participants should have basic knowledge of either English or Spanish language.
- Before you start, read all the terms and conditions of the survey.
How to Participate in Firehouselistens.com Survey
Taking the firehouselistens.com client feedback survey is easy as it takes less than 6 minutes to finish. There are two ways of handling it; through the online process or via mail.
For the online approach;
- First, visit the www.firehouselistens.com page.
- Choose your language of preference between English and Spanish.
- The next step is to enter the invitation code and then the purchasing price. There are two invitation codes available; the 18-digit code on the bottom and the 20-digit in the middle.
- The website page then presents a list of questions about your recent experience at the restaurants. Answer them honestly, and don’t forget to give your overall rating.
- After that, you submit the study and choose to enter the sweepstakes.
- Give correct contact details because Firehouse Subs uses this information to contact the winners.
- You then get one entry into the sweepstakes.
The next option is through the mailing services. It is simple, as you need to;
- Write your name, address, zip code, and city and telephone numbers on a 3″×5″ postcard.
- Place the card in an envelope.
- Mail your card to; Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 428, Macedon, NY 14502-0428.
- Wait for a response.
Note that both entries give you one entry into the sweepstakes, and they have the same winning probabilities.
Surveys Similar to firehouselistens.com
Here we will insert the list of surveys
About Firehouse Subs
Firehouse Subs is an American chain restaurant that specializes in meat, cheese, and toppings. Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen started the company in 1994, and today it has over 1,100 stores. The two brothers were former firefighters, thus the name Firehouse Subs.
The company has its headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.
Other than the survey, there are various ways of contacting Firehouse Subs. You can reach out to them through social media platforms, customer service number, and email address or through the address: 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Suite 150, Jacksonville, FL 32258, U.S.A.
As a loyal customer of Firehouse Subs, you deserve to get the best food quality each time you make your order. If this is not the case, you can air these concerns through various ways and the most effective method is through the study.
Use the information above to give your opinions about the restaurant and in return, you stand a chance of winning the $500 cash prize.
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Number: 1 888 289-6185